(for Realtors licensed in VA, DC & MD)
- BUYER LEAD CONVERSION TEAM
If you’re just beginning in real estate or like the stability of consistent leads, this team could be an ideal fit for you. Partnering with our Inside Sales Agent (ISA) who nurtures inbound leads acquired through online home search inquiries, the Buyer Lead Conversion Team then partners with these prospective buyers to guide them on their home search.
- NEW HOMES SPECIALISTS
Partnering with our builders, this role assists in managing the sales and marketing of new homes. It is preferred that agents have knowledge and understanding of the anatomy of a home and can articulate the strengths of new construction versus resale to prospective buyers.
- GENERALIST REALTORS
For real estate professionals with the desire to work in a boutique environment with generous one-on-one support and the ability to learn a specialty, there may be a great fit with you at Liberty.
- TRANSACTION COORDINATOR
A vital role to our growing team, this individual will assist our sales team from contract to close in overseeing each phase of buyer and seller transactions, as well as coordinating title, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Top industry lead generation sources to grow your business.
- The opportunity to partner with some of DC Metro’s most talented home builders and condo developers on the sales of their homes.
- Education on new home construction and the anatomy of homes for deeper more marketable knowledge you can provide to your clients.
- Hands-on sales guidance from award-winning Managing Broker, Julie Zelaska.
- In-house Marketing, ISA and Market Research professionals to provide you with the data, strategies and support to make your day more efficient and give you an edge in the market.
- A contemporary loft-style office space in Ballston with Mac workstations and glass enclosed meeting rooms for any in-person client meetings, and an additional Design Center around the corner for pre-sales in new construction.
- Individual CRM account with marketing and transaction management, as well as complimentary social media and digital marketing support.
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
Contact us at info@LPDCMetro.com to learn more about available positions or to schedule a no-pressure informational interview. Please include your resume and the position(s) you’re interested in exploring.